Tuesday, March 4, 2014

More photos, less text

This and that, there and then and something.

Photo shoot with my lovely Erika and afterwards lunch in BTC
The last Tarok game 

It was horrible to realize afterwards that this was the last time I played Tarok with Dash and Kenda. The photos where obviously taken after our forth player(Dashas school mate) left. Aww Tarok, I'm gonna miss that horrible complicated card game and especially my game mates. I'll see you girls in the future on Croatian seaside sunbathing and playing Tarok.

Teasing Rai, because you can!

Marias xmas party


These two lovely ladies threw us Christmas party. Sangria, snacks and gift changing. Lovely evening with lovely people! Thank you girls xx

Mystery gift was pack of condoms

Shitty shit shit Companieros xmas party


Oh dear Companieros you are ruining me! One of my only reasons I decided to go to Companieros this Thursday was because I had bought a new dress and it deserved to be taken out! This was another never drink vodka with Erik! Seriously man, when we have predrinks together something goes wrong. Predrinks and Rozna yey yea fun fun fun etc. Came to Companieros and start drinking shot. I'm sure you have all heard the sentence you should only drink one type of alcohol per night for example if you start with beer stick with beer the rest of the night or wine or vodka. Well my story: start with bottle of red wine, drink some shots of vodka, then a shot of tequila, jagermaister, rum and two other shot that I can not quite now recall. Equals horrible messed up Ella, puking on Jules shoe, been taken home by Franzy(thank you so much dear<3) and some how finding myself in my own bed.
Memories from this night: pre drinking, taxi, enter companieros, dancefloor, shots...then nothing...a glimpse from the bus to Bezingrad and then nothing again.
Missing nothing from my bag! Missing horse riding again, second week in a row. Heard from Erika that Alenka, my teacher, was not quite happy with me...I don't blame her. And last but not least the lovely lovely hangover.

Successful night 1/5.

The one from predrinking at Rozna with Erik and Andrea. You boys are fun but I hate your vodka Erik!

No comments:

Post a Comment