Tuesday, September 3, 2013

20 days left!

When I realized how few days I have got left in Finland I felt instant PANIC! Where did all this time go? And as I look at my calender what I'm up to these few weeks, I look preeeetty busy. Oh my... I am really nervous. I know everything is fine tho and I have done all important things concerning my exchange. I have my airline ticket, passport, school, apartment and financially okey. But man this is crazy!

I also just found out that I have a tutor, who seems so lovely! She is as excited for my arrival as I am to go to Slovenia. Yes I am really excited but at the same time when I think of leaving Finland my stomach just flips.. I'm pretty sure its because of that little snoring troll who is sleeping next to me(and no we are not talking about a dog). My dear loving boyfriend. We have been in a relationship with Tuomas over a year now and I'm really confident that we are going to make this exchange. It feels so good every time we plan over our future plans such as: he visiting me in Ljubljana, Christmas together in Switzerland(maybe!) and my arrival back home next February. I know this is probably one of the hardest thing I have to do in my life but as my tutor also said t me 'in the end it is worth it' and I'm sure about that too.

When we first met
But yea I think that's about it. A little panic talk.

2 comments: