Monday, January 13, 2014

New York bitches!

Just a normal Sunday night, what to do? Lets buy fucking playing tickets to New York!!

This was just insane. I got home from Piran with my friend Tom and Dasha was doing her favorite hobby: searching for plain tickets when she hit the Jackpot. Flights to New York and back from Warsaw only 204€! It was just one of those special offers that you could not ignore. I had no idea if I will have some exams on that week or something very important but I could not care less. There and back for 200!! That's just mad! Within half an hour me and Dasha were one plain ticket richer. Rest of the night went by listening  New York songs and starting Sex and the City maraton. I love that crazy slovenian. THE best roommate ever! And another amazing thing is that we will have reunion with Sasha in Warsaw. The whole family together again May 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment