Monday, December 30, 2013

Poslovilna lepa cimra

It was just like any other Monday evening. I was about to go to Tivoli park with my Erasmus friends and play some silly drinking games when Sasha came to my room.
Sasha: Are you leaving?
Ella: I'm going to Tivoli park with some Erasmus people?
Sasha: When are you coming back?
Ella: I don't know yet it depends on. Why?
Sasha: I need to talk to you and Dasha.
She had good and bad news. She had gotten internship from Warsow which she applied for last summer, the one she really really wanted. This was a great news! Bad news was that the internship started in one week! It was a huge bom and really came out of the blue. She was going to leave on Friday. In 5 days! I was shocked and could not wrap my head around it it...

The rest of the week was really weird. Sasha was busy getting things together and getting ready for moving out on Friday. We had tea the last time and played Tarok us three for the last time. It was so weird! On Thursday we had Sasha's farewell party and Nika's graduation party.

The thought about Sasha leaving was horrible. We were really a small family. Sasha was definately the mother. Taking care of the cat and making sure Dasha had eaten something. Such a sweet person who was always there if you had something on your sholders. I was really really going to miss her. And the thought someone else moving in her room made me just angry. No way I wanted a new stranger there. I wanted her to stay!

We bought a small farewell gift for her: photo of us three, chocolate and tarok cards. Sasha also had a small gift for us. Mine was a USB stick which was absolutely perfect! I had borrowed hers for several weeks now... We drove her to the train station and I could not held back my tears when we were standing outside of the train, waveing for Sash. Dasha laughed at me and gave me a hug. The house would be so quiet without Sasha.

Sasha, Dasha and I on Halloween pre party
This is part of the experience: meeting new people and saying goodbye for them. But I know we will meet again in the future. Home has been very different without you Sasha! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment