Monday, December 30, 2013

Let's have a Halloween party at castle!

This is extreamly embarrasing that I have not been able to update my blog in such a long LONG time... end of the semester was crazy. School and crazy erasmus life has taken all my free time and leaving no time for hobbies such as writing a blog. I'll update the best I can about the things I have done and please I have been. Not the same to write about this stuff months later tho...

Lets go back in time 2 months ago: Halloween! My top favorite holiday of the year. There is no other opportunity get crazy dressed up and go out with you friends. And we got the tickets for best Halloween party in town: Heaven n Hell Halloween party organized by Faculty of Economics and Law. The best part was that the party was held at the Ljubljana castle! How many times can you say that I had a Halloween party at THE castle. Never really! I was thrilled.

As I mentioned Halloween is close to my heart and I try to get costume ideas thought whole year to make it easier for me to decide when the actual date is there. I changed my costume idea several times. First I decided to be an angel since it is appropriate for the theme but Halloween season didn't sell so much heavenly stuff I changed my mind to be a skeleton.

vol.2
Inspiration vol.1

 
Final outcome

Yey yea! It was so much fun to pain this stuff on my face. Night before I practised it a little but basecally I just made it for the first time and prayed the final result would look some how cool. And I was so happy about it. Anja was also a sceleton a little different kind but still and she looked so awesome aswell. The best part was when I painted my hand. I had a real sceleton hand photo on my laptop and I just copied on to my hand.


In some reason blogger is fucking up with my photos and they look different here than in reality. But you get the idea.

Any how it toke my FOREVER to get this all pained out and gave me only a little time for predrinking. I felt a little bad for Tuomas since he was stuck with 7 girls. Lucky we are all awesome so I'm sure he was enjoying himself anyways :)

The party itself was really cool. Like I have already mentioned couple times the party was organized in the castle of Ljubljana. It was really heaven and hell at the same time. The place itself was absolutely heaven! It looked great! The walls were real rock, the lights looked really cool. Propably one of the coolest place I have ever partied. But hell was loose all over there! First of all there was a lot of people obviously which always cause the trouble. Cloakroom was very small and was located in the tiniest corridor. People were like animals trying either hang their jackets or pick them up. Lucky I didn't have to leave my jacked there since I just jammed in my bag. There was only two bars which were crowded with people and the drinks were not that cheap. At least the dancefloor had some space to dance but the music wasn't that great... pretty same old same old mainstream stuff what they play everywhere. But actually I didn't expect anything else than that kind of music. It is a student party and that is they music they play on those events. But it was alright cause in the end people are the one who makes the party anyway and we had a pretty awesome crew. And we actually dressed up! There was so few who did. It's halloween people!


 My favorite moment happened on the dance floor when one random guy grapped my ass. Usually in Slovenia you can dance without anyone bothering you (except in Cirkus, god I dislike that place) but aparently this party was was no different. I ignored him first but the second or third time were too much for me and I faced him a pissed of look on my face. The guys face was priceless! His eyes wident in suprise and apologizelly raised his hands up. This make up is the best thing I have worn in a while! I should wear this more often. So girls if you want dance in peace, just paint your face as a dead person, I assure you no one will try to hit on you!

Naturally after partying the whole night we had to get some hangover burek and the sales person almost had an heart attack when he saw me. I had already forgotten that I didn't quite look like a every other girl. Poor man.

Not everyone were as happy about the party as I was. One guy posted on our Erasmus Ljubljana 2013/14 group an angry comment. I just had to laugh about it:

WORST! WORST! WORST! Party in my life. The one in the CASTLE, Helloween party there, tonight - 31.10.2013. DJs should be killed. They don't deserve to play music ever again in their miserable life! WORST PARTY IN MY LIFE.
 

 It was awful - super crowded, at the entrance it was like a herd of mad, drunk animals were let free... inside the music was idiotic, boring, stupid. Well, to be honest it was 1 song - wop wop wop wop wop. Some house. It was obvious that 90% of the people are not having fun, not enjoying the party. They were trying to dance just because they already paid 3 (or maybe 5) euros. Somehow pretending and lying to themselves that everything is okay, when it's not. At the wardrobe was... WAR! People were fighting for... the jackets. Just to leave their jackets you know. It was like free-candy-fleemarket. Awful. Basically that was it man. Another brick in the fuckin boring-why-i-went-to-that-party-never-will-go-again wall you know. I won't go to a party where SOU has something to do with it. And no more Companieros for me. SSDD.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment