Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Heart is beating faster and stomach full of butterflies, that can only mean one thing: Tuomas is on his way to Ljubljana♥"
-October 29th



My status on the day when Tuomas arrived to Slovenia and this was probably the happiest during my stay here in Ljubljana. Ofcourse it wasn't all roses and sunshine for us. I was too excited about showing and sharing everything about my life here that I forgot what was really important: him. It toke me the whole week to realize that it is not about how many places you see and thing you do but the person who you are spending all your time with. Just to have him here for 8 days and enjoy every second that he was by my side, was wonderful. I missed you Kupo.

Tuomas arrived really at the perfect time! We had national holiday(no school for me wohoo) and Halloween was during that week(one of my favorite party of the year). We went to Heaven and Hell Halloween party together at Ljubljana castle! Pretty awesome if you ask me. I will make own post of this awesome party. All you need to know is that everybody loved the Mint vodka bottle that Tuomas brought with him from Finland.



The week was perfectly lazy full of love and happiness. I'm sorry about my cheesiness but it was!  I hadn't been so relaxed in weeks. I showed him around the center and toke him to my favorite restaurants Joe Pena and Dabuda. Not to forget 24h burek just around the corner from my house. Burek nam...



It was also a life changing week because Dasha introduced us to new quite awesome card game Tarok. I will not even try to explane this awesome but soooo complicated card game. The only thing I am going to say that, that game is addictive. Since that week we were playing that game with Sash and Dash almost everyday! 

On his last night we went to eat some Slovenian traditional food at place called something something something and the food was soo good! I think the dish was called country plate for two or something like that and it contained two different kind of sausages, pork, bacon, Slovenian mash potatoes and more. It was the worst thing was tho that I forgot to take my camera with me! I felt so alone without my Nikon. After the dinner we did what every couple who are too cute and too in love: toke our love lock and locked it to the love-lock-bridge. Makes me sad that I have no photo of this romantic moment... AND last week when I went to take a photo of our lock, I couldn't find it!? Oh shit..I need to go back there another day.

It felt quite unreal to have him here... and it was the worst when he left. I got so use to having him around and then suddenly my bed felt too big, empty and cold without him. Come back... Can't wait to see you in xmas :*



PS. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment