Sunday, November 3, 2013

Play hard, party hard

That's what Erasmus is all about right? Birthday parties, sports bar, bowling and karaoke. I really have start studying more, I'm having too much fun now.

A few photos from last week:


I'm not sure if I have ever worn this much makeup on my face before!

Maria's Bday Party


Yea it was a music theme party and we had Geri, Katy Perry, Amy Winhouse, Eminem, rock, hippie and so many other. Great party, awesome people and police came up. Thanks Maria, you should definately have birthdays more often!

Bowling on Thursday


Yea this was really cool! You vould buy your own beer tab. It had 3l of Union in it and it cost 13,60€ or something. When you counted it you ended up not saving more than 2€ but at least you didn't have to go to the bar all the time. 



Some people continued to companieros but I didn't want to go. Theme of the night was pyjama party and I couldn't stand the thought that people would dancing in their pyjamas on the dance floor. No thank you. Phillipp joined me and we went for looking for adventures. First stop K4 cause it was the nearst club: the party was already over at 12?? Next to Top6, never been there so I was kind of excited about that but no, private party. Okey no club then lets go to a bar, there is a cool bar in the old town called capitan or something where I haven't been yet, lets go there. It was closed! I was getting fusturated but Phillipp didn't want to give up so we coniued along. With pure luck we heard music and found a small karaoke bar in the old town. It was awesome! After wine, several beers I was all ready to sing what else you can sing but Britney Spears - Hit me baby one more time! The best thing about the bar was that they had Sommersby cider! Oh my lord I haven't had one in months! And it tasted goooooood!


Yes, Friday was a hangover day and hourse riding wasn't as plesent as previous times. But the day was absolutely bautiful again! End of October and +20c. Perfect! That ment only one thing: lets go to Tivoli park.

No comments:

Post a Comment