Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THE worst day ever

This is just one those days when it feels like that everything goes wrong.

I started my day the worst way possible and toke my dear Tuomas to the aiport. After having him arond for 8 beautiful days it felt really sad to say 'see you later' again. At home there was only a empty bed waiting for me. Tuomas was on his way back to Finland and missed him already...
After watching TV-series for a while I glanced at the clock and to my horrow it was 11.55(class starts at 12). I grabbed all my stuff, inclding my laptop, and thurst everything in my bag and ran touniversity only to realize that I was there 1h too early! I still have the Finnish time on my laptop, god knows why... Naturally I was really irritated about being there so early and my bad day only contined...
Finally when my lecture actually started I sat down to "enjoy" 2h lecture when I felt familiar twist in my lower stomack. Fucking perfect: my monthly enjoyment of being a woman just started and was I prepared for it? Of course not! Suprise party, HURRAH! There I was sitting cross-legged braying for some kind of period-god that I would get help soon. Julia was my angel.
The day continud and I had no brake between classes meaning, no lunch. I was not only starving at language course but also the pain in my lower stomack was killing me. At this point everything stared feeling extra annoying(maybe my inner female Hulk had something to do with it).
I desided to award myself for survive such a sucky day(I still had no idea what was still coming up) and buy all sorts of yummy stuff such as fruits, chips, cookies[which are called keksi(plural) in slovenian=keksi(singulaer) in finnish], chocolate, ice cream and juice. Mercators counter was slow as usual. On my way home I already dreammed about my warm comfy bed, all my yummy goodies and some chick-flick-movie, perfect. Got home, opened my computer and the worst thing happened: my computer screen was broken. I couldn't held back my "NOOO!" cry out loaud and shut the computer down immidiatly. It couldn't be true. I opened my computer again only to find that it was still broken. This can not be true! All the colors on my screen were wrong and messy. My laptop was fine on the morning and also on my first class. Between language course and home I had hit it somewhere somehow and made the screen break. I was devistated and couldn't held back my tears.
I didn't even need my computer at University today. If I had only left it at home, or had more time to pack my stuff. I would have put it in my laptop-cover-bag which would have protected this fragile machine.
I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to fix it. I don't have my hopes up since I'm pretty sure there is nothing I can do about it. But if somebody knows better, please let me know.

Officially THE worst day ever.

The silverlining of this story is to have great friends and boyfriend around you who makes you feel better when everything else just fucking sucks. AND you should always have emergancy wine botterl in you closet.



You always need to stay positive and I'll try to do the same aswell. I don't need my stupid broken laptop. I have awesome roommates, friends and book that will keep me entertaned! ...But I do need to get a extra screen to do my homeworks. I won't be able to write with this pease of shit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! :( Mikä päivä! Toivottavasti tänään oli parempi. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. STAY POSITIVE on se juttu joka vie meitä epäonnekkaita eteenpäin! Se auttaa iha hulluna. Niin kliseeltä ko se ikinä kuulostaaki mut tosi ko vesi. VOIMAHALI ELLLAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete