Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rest in peace my dear Erasmus blog

My sweet dear blog, how I abandoned you! Explanation for this horrible act I really don't have. For a longer time I was behind with my post and had/wanted to write about stuff that had happened months ago. For example my xmas trip to Vienna, my Finnish holiday and then my last two months in Ljubljana, including one more adventure to Austria for a skiing trip. I just ran out of time and interest to keep things up, which is sad cause it would be lovely to read about those last days. Especially about the feelings I was going through. Also about what happened after the Erasmus.

I'm a little between if should bring back those happy memories after a year or is there really no point. Then again I always wrote this blog my own enjoyment so I'm free to do what ever (including having a one year brake)

We'll see :)


Ps. I should, shouldn't I? Especially since I should be writing my thesis anyway, this would be so much more fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment